Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1900543 掲載日 Jun. 05, 2019
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The R&D Member of Technical Staff (Fullstack Software Engineer) designs, codes and debugs quality software programs for assigned projects.
- Deliver robust, scalable quality software products on time.
- Help lead plan and execute projects through all phases of the project’s development.
- Plan, process and perform all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Write, edit and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
- Update and modify computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database levels.
- Respond promptly and expertly to bug reports.
- Consult with the Group Leader and Engineering Manager regarding professional skill development.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Knowledge of object-oriented languages (Java, C++, etc).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Java Script, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of component writing.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Understanding of both Agile and Traditional SDLC.
- Working with CVS (version control) or some other CM (configuration management) systems.
- Understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Ability to work in a team environment with close collaboration with other members of the company’s team worldwide.
Desirable Related Disciplines:
- Knowledge of database technologies as well as networking and operating systems from the software engineering prospective.
- Knowledge and experience in structural design of rich, intuitive, modular and interactive graphical user interfaces.
- Knowledge of J2EE application servers, Cassandra, Web services and surrounding technologies.
- Manage and realize problem solutions within a specified time range.
- Demonstrate creativity and analytical thinking.
- Learn quickly, conceptualize and propose creative ideas and solutions.
- Have strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess good oral and written skills of the English language.
- Demonstrate good documentation skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics or related discipline preferable.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a hands-on software engineer/developer.