Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Senior Consultant, Federal今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1900783-4 掲載日 Jun. 27, 2019
VMware Business Summary
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are looking for Senior Consultants in Aurora, Colorado and Valley Forge, Pennsylvania area as well as remote Consultants open to traveling 80% of the time. As a VMware Sr. Consultant, you will provide customers technical leadership in the design, installation, configuration, and implementation of VMware products and services. These services include Operational Readiness, Business Continuance, Disaster Recovery, and Storage, and IT services Delivery.
- You will conduct enterprise engagements with customers
- Maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware product line
- Conduct pre-packaged VMware consulting solutions
- You will assist in the development of standard reusable VMware “productized” consulting service offerings, including definition of tasks and standard estimates
- You will help to document standard methodologies in developing and deploying VMware solutions
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience with Federal customers
- Technical knowledge of any VMware products and/or Virtualization Automation
- Experience in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments
- Active Security Clearance
- VCP6 certifications
- Experience with Federal Intelligence Community customers
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training