Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Senior Consultant, AMER EUC今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906507-6 掲載日 Jul. 09, 2019
Sr. Consultant – VMware EUC PSO
Sr. Consultants are experienced IT professionals that guide customers through their journey of assessing needs and implementing powerful end user computing solutions. Prospective candidates must be self-motivated, charismatic individuals that are willing to travel an average of four days/three nights per week. VMware PSO EUC Sr. Consultants work in very dynamic situations that present new, never before seen business and technical challenges on a regular basis. Ideal candidates possess several years of enterprise IT consulting experience and a deep technical skill set covering VMware’s virtualization and EUC product portfolio.
• 10+ years of experience in information technology
• 5+ years of customer-facing professional services or IT consulting experience
• Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong VMware vSphere experience
• Strong Windows desktop OS administration experience
• VMware Cloud Solutions experience - a plus
• VMware App Volumes experience - a plus
• VMware EUM experience - a plus
• VMware Workspace/vIDM experience - a plus
• vRealize Operations experience - a plus
• vSphere & Windows based scripting/automation experience – a plus
• Horizon View design and implementation experience in enterprise environments
• Enterprise desktop and application assessment experience – strongly preferred
• Non-VMware desktop virtualization solution experience (Citrix, etc) - a plus
• Linux OS administration experience - a plus
• Networking experience in virtualization environments - a plus
• Storage experience in virtualization environments - a plus
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc.) - a plus
• MCSE - a plus
• VCP/VCPDT strongly preferred
• B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training & experience
• Professionally represent VMware and uphold our EPIC2 corporate values at all times
• Maintain current knowledge of the entire VMware EUC product portfolio
• Maintain deep areas of subject matter expertise as assigned by the practice manager
• Become a trusted advisor to both colleagues and customers
• Conduct complex VMware EUC centric professional services engagements per VMware’s consulting methodology
• Work closely with customers to understand their needs and objectives
• Provide regular transfer of information presentations to customers
• Design VMware EUC solutions in a timely and effective manner
• Thoroughly document customer engagements using both standard, reusable VMware delivery IP, and custom artifacts
• Weekly, national and international travel, primarily in the Eastern U.S. and Canada
• Provide regular feedback to management for process and practice improvements
EPIC2 - VMware Values:
How we deliver on our vision comes through in our everyday actions. Our people are driven to create amazing innovations in a workplace that encourages and supports growth, learning and collaboration. Our core values guide what we do and how we do it. Take a look at EPIC 2 – Our Values. Your Journey:
• Execution - Do It Together - We debate, discuss, and then get things done as One VMware. We check our egos at the door and work together without compromising impact, quality or efficiency.
• Passion - Challenge the Status Quo - We are fueled by curiosity and the pursuit of the seemingly impossible to continuously make things better for our customers, products and each other.
• Integrity - Build Trust - We say what we do then do what we say. We build and nurture relationships with one another, our customers, partners, shareholders, and community without taking anything for granted.
• Customers - Make It Possible - Our customers are core to our mission. We empower our customers by freeing them from constraints so they can meet their toughest technological challenges. We succeed when they succeed.
• Community - Give More - We are all connected. We approach each other with open minds and humble hearts. We serve by dedicating our time, talent, and energy, creating a thriving community together.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Copyright © 2016 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.