Careers in Sales
Field Account Executive今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908339-1 掲載日 Jul. 04, 2019
VMware is seeking an energetic, dynamic and experienced Field Account Executive with a proven track record in exceeding quota in both high-end, solution selling as well as extensive experience and success in two-tier channel sales models.
You will be responsible for driving the delivery of a significantly successful strategy and partnership between VMware and Dell Technologies, such success measured in terms of both depth and breadth of strategic alignment with Dell Technologies as well as total revenue growth across the Nordics.
The role entails proactively leading and managing this partnership from top (CXO) Executive level strategy delivery and buy-in all the way to Field level alignment, execution and engagement – focused on growing sales of VMware non-core solutions through both Direct and Indirect channels.
Proven experience and ability in successfully working in a matrix environment where there are multiple business owners and stakeholders is essential since a key component of success relays in the ability to work across key-stakeholders at all levels at both VMware and Dell Technologies Group.
The successful candidate must have a proven sales background and have had a significant quota carrying history with ample evidence of success, she or he must have experience in driving complex sales through the channel as well as have excellent knowledge of the aforesaid market and its key customers.
Technical knowledge around Infrastructure & Software Defined Solutions (Compute, Storage, Networking and Mobility) is important.
Previous work at international software and hardware vendors is an advantage.
Location: Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
- Drive growth sales revenue via Dell Technologies in Nordics
- Achieve quota targets for the region under her/his responsibility
- Create and implement actions plans in her/his region
- Conducts Quarter one-on-one review with respective Country/Regional leaders of both companies to agree on key joint objectives, action plan, and provide insights on the needs.
- Build consolidated reporting to measure and track revenue and provide management with analysis and corrective actions proposals where needed to ensure goal achievement.
· 5+ years’ experience in Sales and/or business development roles in enterprise IT technology vendors with clear link to successful revenue performance.
· Consistent track record in meeting and surpassing multi-million dollar quota targets as an individual contributor.
· Strong understanding & proven experience of OEM/Alliances partnerships, channel ecosystem, SMB/Mid-Market dynamics as well as ‘Enterprise’ sales.
· Proven ability to coordinate and motivate internal and external sales and pre-sales teams internally and externally across complex matrix organizations.
· A background in virtualization, cloud and digital workplace as well as a good understanding of X86-based server platform is preferable.
· Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software is desirable
· Excellent communications & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
· Comfort level in working in multi-national business environment and across multiple
languages and cultures
· Ability to work effectively within teams, especially within complex matrix environments as
well as virtual teams.
· Energetic, able to lead the role as an autonomous business
· Business level English is required
40% travel is required, mainly in the Nordic region.