Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
UK & Ireland Finance Senior Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1915042 掲載日 Nov. 18, 2019
The role of UK & Ireland Finance Senior Manager will support VMware’s UK & Ireland region focusing on business partnering, analytics, governance, sales tools & planning. The role will include heavy data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate, analyze and trend results. You will partner with the VP of the UK & Ireland Region and the extended leadership team, to ensure that sales performance, governance and operational goals are met. The total UK & Ireland extended team has ~300 staff, and the role of Finance Senior Manager is at the very heart of the business.
This is an ideal position for someone with gravitas and experience, interested in developing a varied role in driving quality of earnings across the 2nd largest and most important market globally for VMware. There will be exposure to the NEMEA and EMEA Leadership Teams, and global engagement with Corporate.
• Business partnering with VP of UK & Ireland and sales leaders, working on Go-To-Market strategies, coverage models, business planning, target setting, governance, operating rhythm and objective review of the business
• Drive forecasting and monitoring of current business results
• Drive commission planning processes
• Drive adoption of CRM tool across the regions
• Act as Deputy for UK & Ireland VP
• Be the focal point for the regional sales team for process and policy training
• Be part of EMEA wide team identifying and resolving business process and policy issues
• Proven experience in Finance and/or Operations gained within a fast-paced high-tech organisation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and manage expectations at all levels
• Superior logical and complex analytical skills relating to business operations
• Recent experience with compensation programs and target setting
• Advanced user of MS Office Suite
• Recent experience using CRM applications
• Confident presenting in front of large audiences
• Enterprise software or IT sales experience a plus
• The role is based in Staines, however travel within the UK and beyond will be required from time to time
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth. You will have a direct reporting line into the Finance Director, Northern Europe.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role considering its nature, seniority and other relevant factors.