Careers in Sales
Sr. Manager: EMEA Partner & Partner Roles Enablement今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914313 掲載日 Oct. 29, 2019
Sr. Manager: EMEA Partner & Partner Roles Enablement
Experienced and driven Partner Readiness Performance Manager to lead and support sales enablement activities in EMEA, for external Partners, and for VMware Partner-facing teams, across multiple routes-to-market. You will consult on strategic business initiatives that enhance the success and performance of the channel sales organization. This includes building and delivering programs to support sales development, skill expansion, and the launch of new products, services, and tools for VMware partners and our internal partner business managers.
Success in the role requires liaising between local and global teams and positioning yourself as a strategic advisor to key stakeholders in order to analyze business performance, identify opportunities, and create strategies that enhance partner ecosystem performance. This role is for an ambitious self-starter, comfortable working within a fast changing and dynamic organization.
- Bidirectional liaison between Global enablement teams and EMEA senior management stakeholders to ensure enablement programs and activities are aligned to business needs for maximum impact and success.
- Planning, execution, and stakeholder reporting for standard enablement activities including:
- Managing partner enablement budgets
- Quarterly training plans for route-to-market teams
- Skills development framework
- Partner Competencies
- Close collaboration with EMEA partner-facing organizations and others, for inclusion and alignment of enablement activities; in particular:
- Partner Programs team
- Partner Marketing team
- Other enablement teams focused on other sales groups
- Be recognized as the ‘go-to expert’ for partner enablement services including:
- Activities required for Partners to achieve Competencies
- Competency roadmaps (Accreditations, Badges & Certifications.)
- Enablement plans in support of Product and Solution roadmaps
- Certification and Education Services roadmaps
- Tools and processes used by partners (Partner Central, Partner University, Partner Rewards, etc.)
- Advice on enablement program design considering audience and content
- Engage with others in the planning and execution of major VMware events that have an enablement element, including VMworld, Empower, Partner Academy, and Worldwide Sales Kickoff
- Support individual route-to-market or geographic teams with unique enablement needs as budget allows, including managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers of enablement services
- Regular communication on all aspects of the role to ensure partners and partner-facing teams are up to speed and self-sufficient
- Accountability for the EMEA enablement budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Direct experience of partner sales and the sales process
- Direct experience in learning & development or related field
- Direct experience of creating and / or delivering education content.
- Additional experience in consulting, change management, or related field is desirable.
- Enterprise-level program management experience is desirable.
Skills / Capabilities:
- Strong analytical thinker with track record of delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities.
- Strong presence and demonstrated ability to command an audience.
- Proven ability to work with senior leaders and high visibility projects.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
- Work well in a cross-functional, global, virtual environment, that is fast-paced, constantly changing, and sometimes ambiguous.
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" through strong listening and question-based selling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.