Careers in HR
Senior University Talent Recruiter今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1902741 掲載日 Feb. 21, 2019
The University Recruiter is an integral member of the University Talent team at VMware. As a member of this team you will work directly on our University recruiting strategies. You will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, interviewing, salary negotiation and closing of candidates. You will advise and guide hiring managers during the entire staffing process.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates. Prepares and delivers all required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates.
- Functions as a technical specialist - sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions.
- Responsible for crafting and implementing recruiting strategies within the University space.
- Collaborates with managers to understand the skills required for each position in order to effectively match candidates to needs.
- Educates and coaches hiring managers in VMware’s employment processes including interview techniques, selection process and hiring system processes.
- Prepares and present offers of employment while ensuring all necessary pre-employment paperwork and documents are provided by candidates prior to start of employment.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers on suitability of candidates to the job, the team and VMware.
- Implements hiring practices to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and follow all legal and ethical standards.
- Responsible for ensuring a best in class “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
- Coordinates pre-employment reference and background checks.
- Sells VMware, the position and the career opportunity through knowledge of VMware, its culture, benefits and products.
- Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects. Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Partners with fellow University Recruiters and Campus Managers
- Meets assigned metrics in all staffing activities.
- 6-8 years of recruiting experience with preference given to supporting a fast-growing environment.
- Experience executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development list, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, referencing, closing and follow-up.
- Experience with University Recruiting or University Campus Management is a plus.
- Creative thinker who is able to successfully target candidates with out of the box sourcing strategies.
- Shown success driving successful placement in a high volume rapidly changing environment.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects in various stages of completion.
- Results-driven, organized professional who effectively handles contending priorities.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker who can distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and who may execute on those plans.
This is an initial 1 year contract role with a strong likelihood of extension.