Careers in BSCSC
SD-WAN Technical Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908248-2 掲載日 Jun. 27, 2019
The SD-WAN TAM Program is critical to the ongoing success of VMware’s SD-WAN by VeloCloud solution portfolio. VMware delivers SD-WAN via key partners worldwide. The TAM is dedicated to the success of key VMware Partners as they bring the value of VeloCloud SD-WAN to their customers. The TAM ensures that the partners are successfully with our SD-WAN solution through best in class design, deployment and support.
Technical Account Managers assess a partner’s existing capability to design, deploy and support SD-WAN solutions. The TAM will share best practices and make recommendations based on the partner’s unique requirements, and lessons learned by VMware as the global leader in SD-WAN. The TAM also strives to provide structured access to VMware guidance and expertise while serving in a Trusted Advisor capacity to their assigned partners.
As one of our TAMs, you will be responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with VMware’s largest and most complex partners. These are typically Fortune 100 companies adopting VMware SD-WAN solution as a key component of their go to market for Enterprise customers. You will serve clients to ensure successful design, implementation and support of the end customer. You will focus on partner success and satisfaction and ensure that the partners serve as a positive reference and continue their adoption of VMware SD-WAN. Additionally, you will become the partners’s escalation point into VMware. As such, your combined business and technical abilities are critical in ensuring the partner is successful.
- Develop an aligned strategy to support the partner in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services and Support.
- Communication with cross-functional VMware teams the status of partner activity.
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of the VMware SD-WAN product line.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to VeloCloud Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions and educate the customers on best practice and reference architecture.
- Identify areas where the partner needs additional training and enablement.
- Engage the Professional Services team whenever the partners needs additional capacity to capability to deliver the SD-WAN solution.
- Align with the support team to ensure efficient and effective case management within SLAs.
- Establish regular communication sessions with customers to review prior period post sales & support successes and challenges, and plan for next period post sales activities.
- Monitor and review key customer support cases with the Support team, and regularly update the partner.
- Ensure that both the partner and VMware are living up to their obligations ensuring an effective collaboration and successful partnership.
- Advocate for the partner within VMware and act as an escalation point for partner issues
- Personally engage in critical partner or customer escalations briefing VMware and Partner executives as needed.
- At least 10+ years experience in customer-facing positions in either professional services, Sales Engineering or Support.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Strong technical background
- Strong networking background with solid understanding of switching and routing.
- Experience with SD-WAN solutions preferred
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Strong understanding of strategic sales process
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Ability to interact and communicate with CxO-level personnel
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- B.S., B.A., or M.S. degree