Careers in Sales
Northern Europe Telco Account Executive Networking and Security今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911576 掲載日 Aug. 12, 2019
The Account Executive within the Network and Security Business Unit (NSBU) is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with the largest Telco customers in Northern Europe. This extended team is driven to a common goal within a set number of Telco accounts. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment.
VMware’s NSX Specialists sales team provides top-performing sales professionals with a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the status quo. This groundbreaking technology is the network virtualization platform for the Software Defined Data Center, by bringing the operational model of a virtual machine into the data center network. Backed by extraordinary Account Teams, Systems Engineering, Professional Service amd Partner Channel, you will bring expertise to the team as we continue the growth of network virtualization and associated products.
We look for an entrepreneurial Sales professionals to define and seize these opportunities in an environment energized by market momentum, industry leadership, and rapid business growth.
As part of our team, you will:
- Be responsible for selling VMware NSX network virtualization and security solutions into Telco Accounts
- Drive the sales strategy and focus on top accounts and establish sales cadence with the Telco account team
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy using channel partners
- Have responsibility to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Drive virtualization adoption and identify new opportunities in Enterprise accounts
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- Match VMware NSX solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
To be successful you will need to have:
- 10+ years related experience in Telco/NFV datacenter software, network route/switch, network management, and/or network security based solutions
- Experience selling in product sales specialist capacity
- Experience working in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.