Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
NEMEA Delivery Director今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911788 掲載日 Aug. 20, 2019
The global VMware Professional Services Organization influences the success of each VMware implementation. The Professional Services team is dedicated to the success of the customer and their digital strategy. The Professional Services team ensures that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
A new, opportunity has arisen for an experienced Delivery Director to run and transform our growing delivery practice. The individual will be responsible for bringing VMware best practices and expertise to enable and accelerate technology-driven business transformation to our clients and partners.
This is a senior role with a wide span of responsibility and an emphasis on driving operational excellence across the business. The Delivery Director is a proven leader with strong client relationship and consulting skills, has a proven successful track record of client-side delivery, people development, and full P&L responsibility.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest Software-Defined Datacenter or Digital Workspace technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us and help us shape the next stage of our journey.
Work for the global leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization solutions
- Oversee the region portfolio of business ensuring the successful delivery of expected outcomes in line with the regional P&L
- On our strategic accounts, you will oversee escalations and communications, collaborating with internal VMware teams in order to increase customer satisfaction and adoption of VMware solutions
- As a structured and detailed individual, you will drive operational excellence across the business in order to increase customer satisfaction as you scale and grow the business
- As a senior leader you have the experience influencing in a matrix environment and building trusted partnerships, ensuring your organization is aligned to the broader business priorities.
- Our solution portfolio is evolving to an as a service model. You will be responsible for providing thought leadership and leading the transition of the region to this model.
- Our partners play a key role in the success of our business. Your role will be evolving and overseeing the implementation of the regional partner subcontracting strategy.
- As someone who is driven by a strong work ethic you will actively engage and provide a positive contribution to GEO and global initiatives
- Our people are key to our success. You will oversee the evolution and execution of our people development program for the region.
- Your direct team will be team of highly successful senior managers. You will be responsible for coaching and leading them as you grow and transform the delivery business
- You have a proven track record of coaching as well as making tough people decisions where needed.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a broad portfolio of projects with full P&L responsibility
- 10+ years of project and program management experience preferably in a Professional services organization
- 3 years minimum in a Senior Leadership role with organizational and financial ownership
- Demonstrated success as a Transformational Leader
- Experience collaborating with Customer “C” level executives, providing communications, reporting, and leading steering committee and governance meetings
- Consulting experience, preferably with a Systems Integrator or “Big 5” consulting organization or equivalent
- Travel – 50% or more will be required typically within Benelux, Nordics and UK&I
Certification and Education
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- PMI or PRINCE2 certification
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance- based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let’s shape the future of what’s next together.