Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Manager, EMEA Sales Operations - Sales Engineering今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1906482 掲載日 May. 20, 2019
The EMEA Sales Operations Manager – SE is focused on supporting the VMware Sales Engineer (SE) Pre-Sales teams with operational support. The person will be a Business Partner to the VP for the Presales organisation in EMEA ensuring the continued success of this business unit. The core responsibility of the individual will be to provide analytic and business insight to support the decision making of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• The main task is to take full operational responsibility for the EMEA SE organisation.
o Measure the business performance and create clear Performance Indicators that enable the Business leaders to successfully grow the business
o Be a trusted strategic advisor/partner to the team providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
• Drive strategy and implementation of best practices
• Have an in-depth understanding of resource and capacity planning modelling
• Contribute in the Business Planning Process
• Assists sales management with specific and ad-hoc report and dashboards requests to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
Requirements & Experience
• Proven experience in Business Operations or Finance gained within a fast-paced high-tech organisation
• Comfortable working with Senior executives at all levels to ensure the successful execution of strategy through informed decision making
• Experience in architecting a channel engagement model
• Exceptional analytical skills & confident working with an onsite and remote analyst team
• Recent experience with a variety of Enterprise tools including Salesforce
• Degree preferred