Careers in Sales
Global Alliance Director今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911064 掲載日 Aug. 09, 2019
The Global Strategic Alliances Manager is the primary leader and owner for all business and solutions aspects of our top tier Global Strategic Alliances partners.
The primary responsibility is to drive global bookings growth for VMware through the VMware partner channel route to market:
- Work with Named Partner(s) to identify, develop, and bring to market value- added, repeatable, partner-labeled services/solution offerings based on VMware products and services
- Build strong relationships with business and technical leadership within the partner in order to become a strategic adviser around digital transformation
- Support sales engagements by helping the partner solution opportunities that utilize new VMware products and cloud services.
- Maintain a current understanding of the digital transformation market and its dynamics; client needs within it; partner business focus; partner business strengths and direction within marketplace
- Help partner to realize VMware company value through successful partner business growth using VMware’s platform and services
This role will lead and drive all global VMware business alliance activities, bookings, design wins and solutions pipeline with partner:
- Build and manage a comprehensive multi-year business plan with named partner(s)
- Directly manage and focus all VMware touch points with partner
- Work closely with the Global Technical teams and VMware Business Units (BU) to ensure and manage alignment with partner initiatives and objectives as needed
- Collaborate and lead to create a multi-year global alliance business plan
- Collaborate to establish global alliance priorities based on the overall business plan and make sure that these priorities are clearly transmitted and carried out by the VMware global alliances team
- Construct and schedule quarterly executive alliance reviews
- Proactively manage all aspects of the business plan and report them in a quarterly dashboard
- Support global alliance and solution development activities with partners and VMware BU as needed to ensure consistent global business plan execution across all the regions
- Participate in all VMware and partner conferences in an effort to provide awareness and collaboration on joint partner global GTM solutions activities relative
- Collaborate with SISO and partner marketing resources on establishing and executing a strategic alliance global marketing plan with
- Lead the deployment and execution of partner design wins and solutions pipeline
This role will lead in driving and developing the global partner’s awareness and expertise around VMware platform, products and services capabilities:
- Drive VMware business acumen, training and competency within partner
- Develop and execute a global partner enablement plan
- Collaborate with VMware partner alliances team to drive VMware platform, products and services implementation and deployment within the partner
- Drive overall sense of confidence within the partner to use, recommend and deploy the VMware platform and services offerings
- Drive product, BU and services roadmap discussions with partner
This role will support, uphold and embody the VMware EPIC2 values as corporate representatives of VMware to our partner community:
- At VMware, we dare to reach our goals in a collaborative, thriving environment with shared values. The acronym EPIC2 (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community) represents the hallmark of our VMware culture, and what we stand for as individuals and as a community.
- How we deliver on our corporate vision comes through in the work we do every day. Our people are driven to create amazing innovations in a workplace that encourages growth and supports learning.
- 10+ yrs. of Sales or Sales Management experience preferably with Strategic Alliances, System Integrators, System Outsourcers, OEM, or Telco firms; Global experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Mathematics or commensurate experience.
- Experience building and managing GTM and Solution offerings.
- The candidate should be an accomplished presenter of sales and solution material to both small and large groups. The ability to present extemporaneously is desirable. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills.
- The successful candidate will function independently to determine proper methods and procedures and may supervise other personnel as part of the role.
- MBA preferred
- VMware product and technology experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Strategic Alliances, System Integrators, System Outsourcers, OEM, or Telco business strategies as well as pursuit and delivery models highly desired.
- Working knowledge of cloud services and cloud computing highly desired.
- Program Management and/or Consulting experience desired.