Careers in General and Administrative
General and Administrative
Executive Assistant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914979 掲載日 Nov. 19, 2019
This position is responsible to perform professional and administrative support to our Vice President UK & Ireland. The role is based at our EMEA Headquarters in Staines. The position functions under minimal supervision. Contacts are frequent within and outside of the company and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of some importance to the company and may be of a sensitive nature.
- Complex Diary management ensuring briefing calls, supporting documents and agendas are provided in advance
- Extensive proactive inbox management and highlighting of critical areas
- Booking and management of domestic & international travel via external portal system; visa applications where appropriate
- Planning & organising senior management team meetings and offsites; including logistics, preparation of agenda materials and follow-up on action register items.
- Event co-ordination; responsible for staging the UK&I annual business unit kick-off event; including general event management and coordination of agenda & content
- Logistical support for training/workshops rolled out to the UK&I Sales teams; setting up registration portal, sending out communications, managing sign-ups and follow-up with attendees & trainers.
- Editorial management of bi-weekly UK&I newsletter sent out on behalf of the VP and leadership team; including gathering & preparing content, formatting and proof reading before disseminating.
- Manage expense report submissions for executives and checking of team members reports
- Coordinate general administrative and organisational matters; set up new starters; UK&I management calendar maintenance; updating organisation charts; quarterly awards coordination, etc.
- Provide adhoc support to UK&I leadership team when required; tasks could include meetings where coordination of multiple leadership diaries is required, team meetings, etc.
- Preparation of moderate to complex spreadsheets and high-level presentations using MS Excel and PowerPoint, which will become part of both internal and external communications for the company
- Interpret and relay company policy information; keeps executive informed of any deviation on items that may require personal attention and approval
- Answer questions and furnish information to keep the executive's time free of minor detail work
- Compose and edit correspondence on behalf of the executives
- Gather data from a variety of sources for inclusion in reports and presentations;
- Act as a liaison between groups under the responsibility of the executive
- Handle confidential material relevant to company operations
- Maintaining and updating Slack groups, MS Team sites and distribution lists across for the UK&I business
- Provide telephone and administrative support
- Extensive related work experience required, preferably within a fast-paced technology company.
- Extremely well organised and ability to manage multiple execs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Discrete and confidential nature (maintains confidentiality)
- Make sound judgment calls
- Work independently and accurately
- Awareness of manager's goals as well as department goals and objectives
- Business acumen
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and OUTLOOK
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interface with high-level internal and external contacts
- Experience of organizing external and internal meetings and events