Careers in Sales
Engagement Specialist, License Compliance Services今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907934 掲載日 Jun. 19, 2019
As a part of the VMware EMEA License Compliance team, the Specialist will be responsible for building and managing VMware’s License Compliance practice in the EMEA region. This is a pioneer role requiring an individual who is a self-starter, able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and has the ability to influence internal stakeholders and liaising with external partners.
The License Compliance Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of software license compliance reviews of VMware’s customers. This vibrant and dynamic role entails working with internal teams, third-party audit firms and customers to determine contractual compliance with the terms and conditions of the applicable licensing agreement(s).
The candidate interfaces to resolve compliance issues and ensures proper compensation to VMware while preserving relationships. The right candidate should possess creative thinking, have analytical skills and be service-oriented. The License Compliance Specialist needs to be detailed and have good communication skills, verbally and in writing. The candidate is also required to work closely with international teams.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding about VMware virtualization solutions and knowledge about the different layers within IT infrastructures.
VMware is a rapidly growing company with the opportunity for many exciting challenges. You must have the desire and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to be successful in this role.
- Support License Compliance practice across EMEA
- Manage end-to-end License Compliance reviews which includes managing third-party audit firms and working extensively with VMware’s business teams
- Interpret complex license and maintenance agreements
- Provide accurate monthly reporting
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of reviews to achieve quarterly goals
- Close engagements ensuring proper compensation to VMware while preserving customer and field relationships
- First point of contact for product licensing queries
- Analyze license entitlements and deployment data
- Participate in development projects to build and improve processes
- Obtain a thorough understanding of VMware products, market and business environment
- Partner with global engagement managers and support team
- B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, Economics, or Finance required (other majors OK with requisite experience).
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two years of compliance experience at software vendor
- Understanding of software license agreements
- High level of independence and resilience
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills required
- Mastered organizational and project management capabilities
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills required; attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems preferred
- Occasional travel will be required in this role
- Fluent English and second language required (Preferably German, French or Italian)