Careers in Sales
EMEA VeloCloud Channel Presales Engineer Job Description今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910957 掲載日 Aug. 01, 2019
This position presents unique opportunity to support our partners and distributors in their journey to transform their Wide Area Network (WAN).
More and more enterprises are adopting cloud based applications. “VeloCloud’s solution transforms WAN networking by leveraging the economics of the Internet, the architecture for the cloud and virtualization of network appliances. This is beneficial for any enterprise and absolutely the right direction for the migration of data-centers. (Alan Boehme, Chief Architect, The Coca-Cola Company)
You will be the primary contact for the channel presales VeloCloud enablement. You will work closely with VMware's resellers, distributors and sales teams to understand our customers challenges.
You will lead the channel development and enablement strategy for our VMware partners in understanding technically our SD-WAN solution, sharing best practices and ensuring a successful implementation of SD-WAN with their customers. As a result, you will create and develop relationships with the stake holders within our partner's organizations.
You will be supported by our product team, sales organization and executives:
Responsibilities & Focus Areas:
- Lead our partners through their SD-WAN network practice
- Articulate both business and technical benefits of our solution
- Presentation skills: technical solutions, performing technical demonstrations, explaining the use cases
- Present VMware vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management
- Develop long-term relationships with partners, distributors and our internal extended teams
- Consolidate partner feedback
- Create and execute partner technical enablement plans, delivering against KPI’s.
- Subject matter expert in the Networking and Routing industry
- Enable partners to: build an internal lab and deliver customer POC’s.
- Participate and present at partners events.
- Network Industry Certification preferred such as CCIE is preferred. BGP and OSPF routing knowledge and experience are a requirement.
- 5+ years of experience with data centers, networking, WAN technologies, and Cloud services, particularly through Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Systems Integrators for enterprise markets.
- 5+ years of experience in partner facing roles, such as Sales Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, Consulting Engineer, or Solution Architect
- Hands on experience with different products and technologies commonly seen in Enterprise network, including but not limited to routers, switches, firewall, hypervisors, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to build rapport and credibility and clearly articulate a value proposition.
- Ability to effectively present technology and business propositions to different types of partners, internal teams and management.
- Analytical abilities, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Expect 50% travel requirements
- Team work: work in a matrix environment, close with partner, distribution and Go to Market team.
The EMEA VeloCloud Channel Presales Engineer engages with multi-functional teams which include resellers, distributors, service providers, account executives, technical specialists and product managers. These include, but are not limited to, Executives, Technology buyers, Technology or Business Consultants, Architects, Engineers, Administrators and any other departmental liaisons