Careers in Marketing
EMEA Enterprise Marketing Senior Professional (maternity cover for 12 months)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908002 掲載日 Jun. 21, 2019
Covering the EMEA Enterprise Marketing Senior Professional’s maternity leave for 12 months, you will support the development and execution of the EMEA Enterprise Marketing Plan within the EMEA Customer Marketing Team, and working directly with the wider EMEA functions, Corporate and Country teams.
The focus will be primarily on supporting C and C-1 level audience programmes across both digital and face-to-face executive channels.
This role requires good interpersonal and collaboration skills as the individual will work closely with a large array of internal stakeholders, including Enterprise sales, Global Accounts, Advisory Services, and the EMEA/Corporate/Country marketing teams.
This position also requires someone who is capable of driving the execution of programmes, across multiple teams, to establish and strengthen relationships, foster larger deals and support a wider uptake in the VMware portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and market opportunities within Enterprise and Global organisations, including persona-based engagements within a clear customer journey
- Play a key role in executing the Enterprise GTM plan for EMEA to achieve business objectives in the Enterprise segment, including achieving the associated Marketing KPIs and KPMs
- Support the delivery of the Executive marketing plan (C and C-1 levels), across the EMEA sales/services/marketing teams, report on progress and results
- Work with the customer reference team to ensure availability and quality of amazing/flagship customer stories in support of the Enterprise GTM plan and the solutions approach
- Manage the budget for Executive programs and reporting on the programs key KPIs and KPMs
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a similar marketing role within a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Previous experience in Enterprise segment marketing
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in high-energy, fast paced, cross-functional teams, and be able to confidently communicate and work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to execute and drive GTM strategies for Enterprise market segment
- Develop understanding of Enterprise solutions and products
- Ability to partner with Sales and Partner organisations and deliver what they need to be successful in a changing environment
- Being accountable as an individual contributor and as part of cross-functional virtual teams which are geographically dispersed
- Good writing, editing and presentation skills
- Outcomes oriented, with good project management and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in working with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders in order to successfully drive awareness and influence
- Enthusiasm, energy and tenacity in face of challenging situations
- Fluency in English with additional European languages a bonus