Careers in Sales
EMEA Distribution Client Executive今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914331 掲載日 Nov. 05, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Why work for our Division?
The Partner sales team is aligned to the sales organization and is responsible for managing and growing our partner ecosystem. The Distribution Manager shares responsibility in driving revenue goals within the Geo. VMware has many types of partners: OEMs, VARs, Distributors, National Resellers, and Technology Partners.
Within the team, the EMEA Distribution Manager works to map VMware’s sales executives to the distributor’s accounts in order to accelerate and drive the sales process and will work with the assigned Distributor to enable them by facilitating and providing training, developing joint go to market strategies and creating marketing plans and events.
As an EMEA Distribution Account Manager you will be responsible for account managing and selling to one of the largest and most strategic Distributors in EMEA. You'll develop dynamic strategic relationships and dramatically increase the overall bookings.
This role is responsible to ensure that VMware is a priority on the local Distributors Go to Market Plans and its focus is given to Strategic Products that require further Investment from our Distribution Partners. Key to this role is ensuring that our Distributors are fully aligned with the broader VMware Strategy in the region.
This role will report to the the EMEA Distribution Lead, but will also work very closely with the Regional Partner Directors in order help in setting the strategy and influencing channel programs and alignment to the EMEA office of Distribution charter.
The charter for the role is to develop the efficacy of the partnership; delivering revenue growth above the growth rate of the countries, and across multiple parts of the portfolio. You'll have to build a long-term strategic engagement with a major distributor, become a trusted advisor and be able to affect investment decisions. An ability to get results through leading virtual teams and successfully orchestrating resources both internally and externally is essential.
- EMEA Partner Management for key, multi-country Distributor
- Develop the Joint Business Plan and agree on goals and objectives consistent with corporate strategy.
- Align sales, marketing, and enablement activities against these goals.
- Define, execute and monitor business, marketing and enablement plans at EMEA level and support local execution
- Meet and exceed Quarterly Distribution Sales Targets and partner goals, forecast all business through the Strategic Distributor.
- Build strategic relationships with senior decision makers and map them to VMware management. Act as the influencer and internal advocate.
- Establish and grow VMware practices expertise within the Distributor (by country) to strengthen VMware marketplace defensibility strategy, programs & tracking
- In collaboration with Regional Partner Directors determine the objectives for the regions, establish feedback mechanisms, drive programs and track performance
- Support local Distribution Account Managers by providing direction, coaching and guidance to 20+ in country DAM’s who manage the local entities
- Significant Field Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives with partners Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language skills are an advantage
- Channel Sales and Strategic Partnership development in an EMEA or regional function
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment
- Proven experience in the creation and execution of partner plans and programs.
- Solid analytical, as well re reporting and presentation skills
- Familiarity with storage, mobility, networking, server and data centre infrastructure desired
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned goals and targets.