Careers in Services and Consulting
Services and Consulting
Technical Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910488 掲載日 Jul. 10, 2019
At VMware, our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are crafting the future of business in a digital world.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will build and maintain relationship with VMware's customers that have real passion for technology and the opportunities that it can bring to our life. At those customers you will be a major focal point for everything that is related to VMware for different teams and levels, from the most technical to the most senior executive. You will escort and guide them in their journey to become market leaders by using newest and most advanced technologies in information technologies.
You will also play a key part in representing your customers in VMware, sharing their experience and wishes with the account teams, support and product managers, helping to draw the shape of our products for the future, and contribute your point of view for our shared success.
- Be there for your customers. Help them to build their business for success and transform from customers to partners on the digital journey.
- Like to think out of the box? Use your skills to help your customers take the technology to the limit and utilize all that our products can give them. Our customers love to see their investment being fulfilled and you will make sure they do.
- Help the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms.
- Do you like connecting with people? Be the messenger that breaks down the corporate silos between different technical teams and business teams using simple language and personal skills.
- When troubles comes the TAMs rise! Not everything always goes smooth. At those points you will take leadership in the situation and help everyone get back on track.
- Ability to build trusted relationships.
- Ability to simplify complicated situations.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A good broad knowledge and understanding of the VMware technology stack.
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and Swedish.
- Influence people and make them follow your path.
- Demonstrated record of field engagements.
- Business insight and analytical skills with the ability to inspire change.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple customer requests.
- How are you as a learner? You will need to be able to learn a lot - and fast - and after you learn it, teach it.
- Capability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels.
- A solid data-center platform understanding – Enterprise Architecture knowledge or Solution Consulting is a definite plus.
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional 6 or greater certification preferred.
- Candidates who meet the requirements to be granted National Security Clearance in Sweden preferred.
So if you have a real passion for people and technology come help us change the world for our customers and their customers.
Equal Opportunities Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law
VMware is a recognized global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application. With revenues of $9.2 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, more than 75,000 partners, and 24,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our people who believe in our EPIC2 values - execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.