Careers in Sales
Senior Solution Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914547 掲載日 Nov. 04, 2019
Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Technical Solutions Engineering organisation for Pre-Sales Solutions Engineers (SE). This position represents an opportunity to join our dynamic company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer you will provide pre-sales support to our Enterprise Sales and Public Services organisation in pursuit of virtual infrastructure and cloud business opportunities. As part of the SE team we are expected to help define, accelerate and close transactional business within a defined set of accounts. We perform a variety of tasks including product overviews, customised presentations and demonstrations, complex solution design, infrastructure surveys, proposal development, advanced product evaluations and product feature/benefit discussions.
· Present VMware product value and benefits to Managers and Director Level prospects as well as Systems Managers and Administrators
· Provide technical and strategic vision about the VMware product family and present customised solutions to address complex customer requirements, utilising VMware and partner products and professional services
· You will articulate VMware’s key messages and vision and discuss key benefits for our customers
· You will be recognised and utilised as a technical resource within the region
· Provide mentoring and support to more junior members of the team
· Keep abreast of developments within industry and the organization
· Establish positive working relationships – internal and external
· Act as a VMware Product Advocate
· Must maintain current knowledge of complete VMware product set and be able to describe key features and benefits of each
· You will actively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing technical relationships within accounts
· Evangelise current and future VMware products and technologies with an emphasis on large enterprise deployments and/or vertical solutions
· Enthusiastically drive new and incremental business with the OEM and Channel Partners
· Ensure success of customer proof-of-concepts (PoCs)
· Documentation of client feature requests and issues
· Author white papers on technology and industry specific topics for use both internally and for customers
· Participate on a consistent basis in the SE discussion forum
· You will build training content for the SE organisation when appropriate
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
· Qualification in business or engineering discipline or equivalent training and industry experience
· Deep understanding of Virtualisation concepts and competitive positioning knowledge is important
· Strong knowledge of Enterprise technology including SMP servers, storage arrays, storage networking, network protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments
· Open systems administration and management, technical sales or consulting experience prioritising and organising skills
· Communicates effectively verbally including excellent presentation skills, (experience of presenting to large audiences e.g. seminars an advantage); communicates clearly in writing; strong relationship building skills.
· Ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
· Creative thinking ‘outside of the box’
· Demonstrates high ethics and integrity, is respected
· Ability to travel as necessary
· Knowledge / experience in the Public Sector especially healthcare is preferable.