Careers in Marketing
Partner Marketing Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911904-1 掲載日 Sep. 02, 2019
Role: VMware Partner Marketing Manager, Nordic & Baltic.
Location: Sweden or Norway
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing our integrated marketing strategy to fuel awareness, build pipeline and drive scale with our Nordic and Baltic Channel – spanning our Distributors, Aggregators, Strategic Solution Provider and Service Partners and selected OEM/ IT alliance relationships.
This role will span all aspects of joint programme participation, demand generation, direct marketing and awareness campaigns. You’ll be responsible for creating business marketing plans, secure the right marketing investments and continuously delivering value by reporting metrics for all executed activities. You are able to work independently as well as lead Nordic and Baltic Partners towards mutual goals. You’ll be a champion of our partners’ expertise, breadth and reach to evolve perceptions of VMware and our join effort deepen the customer/prospect relationships.
With our corporate marketing strategies, objectives and messaging front of mind, you will ensure our integrated marketing campaigns are successfully delivering the required pipeline for our sales teams. You’ll work closely with the wider Nordic marketing team to accelerate and amplify that success as well as contribute to ideas and thinking across EMEA.
Your responsibilities within VMware’s Nordic marketing team will include:
- Planning and executing upon joint Demand Gen campaigns with our Nordic and Baltic Managed Partners including digital campaigns, Partner conferences/seminars/webinars.
- Leverage and drive adoption of our EMEA-wide marketing tools such as our Partner Marketing Catalogue, Partner Portal and Concierge Service to ensure we drive scale through our channel.
- Stimulate partner understanding of VMware mission and brand; and ensure successful, integrated marketing efforts.
- Support EMEA partner events and VMworld to fuel sales, technical and executive engagement.
- Closely track priority critical metrics including the Sales Accepted Leads, pipeline contribution and ensuring the successful allocation and approval of Development Funds before expiry so we can demonstrate the impact our channel marketing efforts are having on pipeline and revenue.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience within IT Distributors, Aggregators or Channel partner, a IT alliance marketing background or a cross Nordic IT field marketing experience
- Strong experience of executing partner marketing campaigns and measuring their impact with clear important metrics.
- To secure our investments - a proven and rock-solid controller gen, to plan, manage and approve use of Development Fund.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills in English and either Swedish or Norwegian. A verbal understanding of Danish will be seen as a great plus.
- Knowledge of the Nordic IT Channel landscape/business is a clear advantage
- Ability to adjust to a dynamic environment, work pr. quarterly planning and execution, be able multi-task with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about contributing to a fast-growing business, be a professional marketing sparring partner for our Channel Partners and building & maintaining Partner collaboration