Careers in Sales
Nordic Partner Business Manager Global Partners今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914195-1 掲載日 Oct. 22, 2019
Nordic Partner Business Manager Global Partners
Location : Sweden or Finland
About VMware and its broad ecosystem
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software, and canhelp businesses across all sectors to transform their digital business. VMware helps organizations become more agile, secure, efficient and competitive. Our solutions and expertise help re-define customer experiences, grow business and ensure business continuity.
Our ecosystem partners create a range of opportunities through their reach and expertise by driving ICT projects, professional services and intellectual property. VMware has over 20.000 regularly transacting partners, varying from distributors and aggregators, solution- and service providers, professional services and system integrators, outsourcers and global OEM technology alliance partners.
VMware actively teams with industry-leading technology companies to optimize selected technology and solutions with VMware software and these partnerships are a critical component of VMware's total routes-to-market strategy. The Nordic VMware partner sales team is closely aligned to the Core sales organization and responsible for managing and growing VMware’s partner ecosystem.
Partner Business Management
Within the Nordic Channel organization, the Partner Business manager manages our Strategic Partners that integrate hardware and software and co-sell and/or resell our solutions to support our customer’s transformation journey. These include OEM Partners, Technology Alliance Partners, Embedded OEMs and OEM Solution Providers. As a result of an integrated strategy and initiatives, the Partner Business Manager visibly develops strategic relationships and increases overall bookings and partner created revenues in the Nordic region in line with the company’s ambition and driven across VMware’s strategic portfolio.
This role is responsible for business development and the strategic interface between VMware and our Global Alliance Partners. As Business Manager you define the partnership strategy and framework for engagement around key activities in joint solutions development, engineering, marketing, services development, and revenue driven go-to-market with our major European OEM Alliance partners such as HPE, Lenovo, Fujitsu and Hitachi, and co-ordinate programs related to other key alliances such as Intel, AWS, Google, Palo Alto Networks.
- Develop and execute regional-level strategic plans establishing revenue targets and managing margin contribution of key global partner “sell-through” business to VMware
- Establishing executive relationships and securing buy-in for joint initiatives
- Provide leadership updates to the Regional Partner Manager and Country Sales Directors on progress
- Show leadership in driving cross-functional teams to support global partner initiatives.
- Identify new strategies and incentive for expanding field engagement and business success
- Support strategic engineering alignment on roadmap and architecture
- Create and manage governance structures for partnership
- Lead partner annual and quarter planning
Requirements /General profile:
We are looking for a mid-senior level professional, highly skilled at translating strategic objectives into clearly defined, executable joint business plans with the assigned strategic Partners. This is a highly visible role, where your success relies heavily on your business drive, visibility in the Nordics and relevance and team-building skills across matrixed organizations. This is a Nordic function, so you are required to frequently travel to multiple locations of our Strategic Alliances and VMware offices.
- 5 - 7+ years’ experience in partner and alliance management, sales/sales management, product marketing, technical business development roles in enterprise IT technology vendors, with a principal focus in hardware or software, or in areas of business development management.
- Previous experience establishing or managing joint ventures and revenue driven strategic alliances between technology companies.
- Quota carrying sales performance
- Preferably, you have knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (server, networking and storage) and software industry and product offering from key industry players
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, Sales and Demand generation program in the context of major partnerships.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
Required Experience, Skills and background:
- Business Acumen, analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to operate in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrable innovation in the creation and execution of partner plans & programs.
- Fluency in local or one of the Scandinavian languages and English