Careers in Marketing
Enterprise Marketing Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911906-1 掲載日 Oct. 08, 2019
Role: VMware Enterprise Marketing Manager, Nordic
Location: Sweden or Norway
As Enterprise Marketing Manager, you collaborate with Enterprise Sale and Specialist teams looking after selected, top accounts in the Nordic. We ask that you have a validated understanding of the ‘customer journey’ of enterprise accounts and how to engage with IT decision makers and where VMware and its ecosystem partners complement in helping customers transform their digital business. In this role, you are a key contributor to the Nordic Sale Teams and the EMEA marketing organization and report into the regional head of marketing.
You are responsible for the marketing engagement of top-level accounts in key verticals. We position this as a strategic role and it’s imperative that you have strong planning, execution and project management skills and an ability to effectively lead virtual teams from all parts of the business.
By focusing on business outcomes and strategic IT priorities of the market, you are supporting and driving VMware’s strategy for top-accounts and key sectors.
What will you be doing?
- Drive the market strategy for selected verticals and selected top-accounts to deliver key success metrics such as Executive Engagements & Sales Pipeline contribution.
- Be a catalyst to the adoption and ongoing development of various marketing programs, including Account Profiling, Appointment setting, ABM, one-to-few events, one-2-one customer events and roundtables.
- Take ownership of the delivery of opportunity-specific materials to ensure the VMware value proposition.
- Drive VMware Case studies program.
- Ensure that objectives, execution and KPI reporting are done in timely and aligned manner
What do we want?
- Ability to collaborate with all levels in a sales organization including senior (sales & marketing) leadership, regional managers, sales reps and tech consultants.
- Shown ability to drive, work highly structured and to be successful in a dynamic and high demanding environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with validated analytical skills and critical thinking
- Comfort and experience with being the go-to marketing resource in the field.
- Have a can-do approach in an environment that is ever changing
- Meaningful enterprise marketing experience and a track record of demonstrable and measurable success with strategic, business to business (B2B) technology providers.
- 3+ years or meaningful work experience in enterprise or alliance marketing, product marketing and/or demand generation in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud, enterprise software, infrastructure and/or security software space.
- Running marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, set-up)
- Strong project management skills with an experience in gaining consensus and driving deliverables
- Ability to authoritatively analyze business issues and prioritize key actions and work towards resolution against VMware’s requirements.