Careers in Sales
Client Solutions Executive – Professional Services Sales今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905327 掲載日 Jul. 20, 2019
You will develop and execute the strategic sales business plan, while managing the full sales cycle of all deals in the assigned territory, following up on incoming or self-generated leads, answering industry, company and technical questions, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals. A key success indicator will include experience as an evangelist selling a disruptive technology and solutions with a hunter, ‘feet on the street’ attitude. You will be focused on building the business with laser focus on demonstrating the unique value proposition our offerings bring to the market and customers. The Client Solutions Executive (CSE) will demonstrate effective leadership skills in building the business and sales ecosystem to exceed revenue expectations and grow into a leadership role. The CSE role is distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products
- Strategically drive new business in selected accounts in close synergy with the account teams and manage assigned services sales and revenue targets.
- Use specialty expertise to penetrate the segment and evangelize VMware solutions to customers on a partnership basis, or act as a dedicated resource to other strategic accounts.
- Target and cultivate a professional and consultative relationship with the customer, at the executive level, purchasing and practitioner/IT level, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer within their industry.
- Take a leadership role and accountability in working with cross-functional teams to develop winning proposals and submissions (RFQs, RFIs, RFPs).
- Work with the Channel and Alliance teams to identify and formalize relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC) and End User Computing (EUC), solutions.
- Generate new opportunities through existing relationships, lead-generation, and by scheduling and presenting at marketing events.
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings.
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales pursuits, negotiate terms/pricing/contracts and advance them to close.
- Manage virtual sales teams assigned to proposal & work order creation
- Report key metrics (revenue and opportunity forecast, pipeline, opportunity status, challenges, and needs) accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to present/assess the status of all existing pipeline of leads, opportunities as well as potential future target companies and pursuit strategies.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery project to another. Attend to major Project Milestones and executive Reviews.
- Play a leadership role as an expert in the field and act as a mentor/teacher to other team members.