Careers in Sales
Sales Development Representative EMEA今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914753 掲載日 Nov. 13, 2019
Carbon Black by VMware has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Development Representative.
Cybersecurity has become a big data problem. Solving it requires sophisticated analytics and the computational power and agility of the cloud. With the VMware Carbon Black Cloud platform, we are transforming cybersecurity with a cloud-native endpoint protection platform (EPP) designed to protect against the most advanced threats.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Carbon Black’s sales organization. This is accomplished through outbound calling and e-mailing. With plenty of leads provided, the Sales Development Representative qualifies and sets up initial presentations for the sales team within the territory assigned. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Carbon Black for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
What You’ll Do
- Learn the Carbon Black products and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, WebEx, product info
- Build relationships with your Inside, Field, and Sales Engineering counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Learn how to navigate through the organization to get what you need
- Consistently meet goals for Initial presentation setup
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/Industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
What You’ll Bring/Requirements
- Languages; Fluent in English, preferably French.
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Prospecting and cold calling skills a plus
- Experience in lead generation in the high-tech software industry a plus
- Attention to detail