Careers in Sales
Corporate Account Manager UK今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914079 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2019
Carbon Black by VMware has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager.
Carbon Black, VMware’s new Security Business Unit, is a leader in Next-Generation Endpoint Security; trusted by over 5,600 organisations worldwide. Using Carbon Black’s cloud-native platform, customers can consolidate and secure their endpoints with one single lightweight agent. With more never-seen-before attacks Carbon Black’s cloud can analyse attackers behaviour, to detect a pattern, and stop them in their tracks.
This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within VMware for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
What You'll Do
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for the VMware Security Business Unit.
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities with Mid-Market and SMB Accounts.
- Support marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within VMware to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of VMware solutions.
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience