Careers in Marketing
Social Media & Product Marketing Associate今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911389-8 掲載日 Sep. 04, 2019
Title: Associate Manager: Content and Messaging- New Product Introduction
We are looking for sharp, creative individuals who like to think differently. In this role ,you will play an essential role in executing on a major phase of VMware’s strategy for the enterprise at the edge.
You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to customers, partners and key influencers, while creating super creative and compelling content to help the market understand why VMware is essential to the next generation of cutting edge technologies. This position provides hands-on opportunities to help shape marketing directions and drive execution.
- Develop messaging and positioning, working closely with Product Management and sales, to differentiate us in the market
- You will work on developing strategies and content – including blogs, demo videos, infographics, presentations, whitepapers, web content, and more -- to increase awareness and sales
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Handle sales enablement as needed by creating sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) as required by the field
- You will assist with execution of industry and partner conferences and events by creating compelling messaging and product demonstrations to showcase what we can do
- BA/BS in Marketing/ Engineering/ Business/ IT; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years in enterprise product marketing for high-tech companies that target IT organizations preferred
- Strong project & organization skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; public speaking is a plus.
- Previous experience working in Internet of Things/ Edge Computing, AI/ML, Data Science, Big Data is a plus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Passionate about technology, and excited to learn new things
- Ambitious, self-motivated and team player
- Willingness to work in a startup environment with "Get things done" attitude
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams