Careers in Sales
Senior Territory Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911898 掲載日 Aug. 28, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 11,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
The Territory Manager is responsible for driving VMware solutions to a defined set of Commercial accounts in country. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and articulate VMware’s value proposition and deliver outcome based business cases to C-level decision makers.
• Manage Sales life cycle within your designated accounts
• Initiate and build strong relationships within key customers.
• Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of Public Sector named accounts
• Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing
• Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals
• Effectively leverage internal and external resources
• Significant track record of accomplishment in selling software or IT infrastructure
• Proven track record of closing significant deals,– exceeding quota
• Ability to work as part of an extended team
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Proven experience in building both short and long term pipeline whilst managing and meeting quarterly revenue targets
The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role, should possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years software industry experience and/or solution sales experience within a Tier 1 organisation.