Careers in Client Support
Technical Support Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R183304 掲載日 Sep. 24, 2018
Are you're looking to establish yourself in a the SD-WAN market in a dynamic and growing environment? If so, this role is for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other support engineers, sales engineers and customers to understand customer network configurations and problems that they may be facing or simply answering technical inquiries about NSX SD-WAN products. You will use your knowledge of networking protocols and networking products to establish root cause of customer issues. Customers may range from large enterprises to multinational telco service providers.
Sometimes this may involve raising the issue internally and keeping open communication with partners about the progress. You will engage customers via email and phone and provide timely and accurate information. One key objective would be to provide immediate solution/workaround and guide customers until the issue can be resolved.
- 2+ years with BE/BTech/BS CSE/ECE, 1+ years with ME/MTech/MS CSE/ECE from a reputed institution
- CCNA R&S or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team desired
- Linux troubleshooting skills such as log reading and performance testing high desired.
- Hands on Experience in TCP/IP stack, QoS, L4-L7 proxy devices, HTTP, VoIP or applications like WAN optimization devices, server load balancers and/or caching devices preferred
- Debug / troubleshoot the customer’s environment, collect additional information about the problem and resolve network performance issues
- Quickly assess and understand customers issues and business impact
- Ability to analyze network traffic and read a packet capture
- Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment
In addition to the above, excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the passion to work in a team environment are key attributes for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.