Careers in Client Support
Technical Support Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911163 掲載日 Sep. 13, 2019
As an Applications Support Engineer and a member of the Global Services support team, you will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team with some of VMware’s most strategic customers and partners to drive their success. You will provide support to our customers, using VMware products, isolating, diagnosing, reproducing and fixing technical issues. To be successful in this role, you are a highly motivated individual as well as a self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical and analytical skills; and be someone who welcomes challenges.
- Respond to end user requests for technical support
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner.
- Provide root cause analysis of customer issues
- Develop workarounds to existing product lines when applicable
- Raise issues according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Use internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Craft and promote the creation of solution contact to assist within the centre.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share processes and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English. (Portuguese is a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a business to business client support role
- B.S. degree in an engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with supporting or managing Microsoft Exchange
- Good social, communication and customer service skills are required in order to work successfully with customers in highly dynamic or ambiguous situations.
- Ability to manage multiple issues while maintaining short response and resolution times
- Knowledge of current mobile device trends.
- Experience developing and installing software
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience using MSSQL to tackle issues
- Experience solving enterprise networking problems
- Logical approach to problem solving.