Careers in Finance
Sr Financial Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1810751 掲載日 Oct. 23, 2018
The position will have responsibilities around financial planning and analysis work for the G&A Organization. The role will include analysis and review of the monthly forecast and actuals close and planning for several cost centers of the GBO organization.
- Responsible for day-to-day financial support for the Global Business Operations organization.
- Ensuring proper and timely execution of month-end close, forecast, and reporting activities for OPEX actuals including headcount.
- Support ad-hoc management reporting and analysis, as needed.
- Maintain and improve spending reporting trackers for better support and control of Actuals.
- Track, process and validate accruals for several cost centers & accounts.
- Prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption.
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Assist in projects owned by senior members of the team, share best practices, identify gaps, drive change and help determine priorities.
- Drive the annual, quarterly financial planning process for the supported group.
- Work with multiple business partners, develop an understanding of their business and translate that into operational and financial information.
- Help develop various metrics to monitor health of the business on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of the MS office package. Advanced Excel skills are necessary.
- Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Team player, able to work well in a very open team environment and under pressure
- Strong planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative to solve problems.
- Degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis roles.
- Ability and experience working in cross functional teams.
- Motivated individual with a desire to learn and to grow in a fast-moving environment.
- Confidence to ask for help to his or her peers and/or superiors.
- Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment.