Careers in Client Support
Sr. Business Analyst, Business Transformation & Automation Solutions今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911568 掲載日 Aug. 14, 2019
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined-data-center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2016 revenues of $7 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 19,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what's next in IT? Learn more at vmware.com/careers.
You will be responsible for the definition, implementation and optimization of key business practices with the traditional front office areas of VMware, i.e. marketing, opportunity management, CPQ, sales forecasting pipeline management and renewals sales. You will work with management and business teams to help identify significant process automation & optimization opportunities that will enable VMware to establish next-generation processes and solutions within the front office space. You will align to different business functions, which may result in focus on a particular business area for a period of time.
Essential Functions (Tasks and Responsibilities):
- Drive major process re-engineering efforts by leading business owners to define future state processes by conducting process design/ requirements workshops. Map existing processes; lead definition of to-be processes using swim-lane diagrams, identify use-cases and build sequence diagrams
- Define/document business requirements, business rules and metrics to achieve “to-be” state
- Review and approve technical approach and design documentation
- Ability to build dynamic and rich dashboards for monitoring business performance
- Collaborate with Business and IT to define roadmap to reach to-be state. Review, recommend and implement industry standard tools as appropriate to deliver scalable solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in business or technology
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, delivering a variety of front office projects with deep understanding of core functional capabilities
- Proficiency in key Sales processes like Sales Planning, Quota Setting, Sales Forecasting, Territory Planning, Sales Commissions, and Quoting.
- Sound knowledge of Marketing processes like Campaigns, Lead generation, Lead scoring, routing and nurturing
- Exposure to Partner relationship management - partner progression in partner tier system, partner rewards and incentive programs, partner business planning, etc.
- Understanding of key performance indicators that helps in measuring success of SaaS business
- Strong expertise in Process Re-engineering, Process Optimization, Process Standardization and Automation, and exposure to Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior management
- Able to operate in an Agile development methodology
- You should be a self-starter, motivated individual and able to lead the team through ambiguous situations
Knowledge and experience on one or more of the below applications:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Analytics