Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Senior Sales Operations Analyst今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910918 掲載日 Jul. 30, 2019
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the daily execution of reports and analysis critical to ensuring customer satisfaction and resolve any stakeholder related issues. There is an additional component that involves management of internal and external customer relationships and deliverables as it relates to data and reporting. This can include driving customer requests to resolution, managing customer expectations, and driving regularly scheduled customer meetings. As the first point of contact when customers encounter data or reporting problems, the Operations Analyst has a key role in establishing VMware Sales Operations credibility as a Best in Class company. There is a high level of day-to-day interaction with internal and external customers that require a high degree of accountability and timeliness in responses and updates.
Job Role and Responsibility:
This role will report to the Manager of the Business Intelligence COE. The role will partner with multiple BI and broader VMware organizations including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Finance, IT, among others.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, your responsibilities will cover one or more of these areas:
- Support multiple stakeholders with insight driven reports and analysis on a recurring or as required base.
- Liaise among Sales, Sales Operations, Finance and IT to ensure sales processes are working as intended.
- Responsible for all aspects of Sales Reporting including analyses to drive performance and reach financial goals.
- Develop sales reporting and automation of key performance metrics to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Translate business needs to support Sales and Operations team by tracking, investigating and reporting key information from various tools, and utilizing tools such as Salesforce to build prototypes to deploy and support our reporting cadence.
- Assist in driving Sales initiatives and projects across the organization.
- Deliver accurate and on-time analyses, reports and ad-hoc requests for sales leadership and sales operations teams.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you need the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of work experience in sales operations and/or sales finance.
- Knowledge of the MS office package. Strong PowerPoint, Advanced Excel and modeling skills are necessary.
- Ability to manage priorities and work you're doing under tight timeframes.
- Ability to learn new systems and tools.
- Strong analytical skills and capability to communicate valuable insights from data.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity.
- Ambitious; Initiative to solve problems.
- A great teammate who works productively and cooperatively with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Growth mindset with a dedication to ongoing learning.
You will ideally also have:
- SAP, Tableau, Salesforce business experience.
- Solid project management and process skills.
- Proven Database experience writing queries and understanding statements.