Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Project Manager - Customer Advocacy今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910455 掲載日 Jul. 23, 2019
Business Summary Heading
Are you passionate about customers? We are too. We’re looking for a like-minded individual to be a key member of our Customer Advocacy Insights team. Our mission is to ensure our customers are central to VMware’s plans. To do this, we collect and dedicatedly represent the voice of our customers, partners and employees, and advocate for these insights to be weighed as part of decisions VMware wide. At VMware: We listen differently and we take action.
You will manage and execute projects, surveys and customer experience initiatives for the team. This position will report to the Manager, Customer Advocacy.
Job Role and Responsibility
As a Project Manager your key activities for the Insights will include:
- To craft and configure surveys that will reach thousands of respondents around the world
- To prepare and revise contact lists for our survey programs
- You will be provide communications management and coordination with partners which may require reporting and presenting results and next steps
- To build reports and data analysis are day to day tasks, to analyze accurately is part of your tasks as member of the team
- Advisory role to partners providing standard sharing & education on survey programs
- Share and lead creative listening programs to effectively collect customer, partner and employee feedback
- Online survey platform support
- Almost fanatical dedication to customers positive experience
- Appropriate multi-tasking in a dynamic environment, ability to prioritize tasks deftly and effectively
- To appropriately perform in an environment with many challenging demands and activities occurring in different directions
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Natural sense of accountability needed
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed, global team
- To learn the business and apply knowledge to daily processes
- Ability to learn survey processes / tools quickly
- Positive ‘can do’ work attitude is a requirement. Strong social skills. Highly collaborative. Detail oriented. Self-motivated. Results oriented.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Voice of Customer / Customer Experience industry experience a plus, or interest in learning
- Experience with Social Media, nice to have
- Experience working with partners across different regions
- Ability to influence partners as needed
- Advanced Excel skills are desired
Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years work experience; 3+ years project management experience
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.