Careers in HR
New Graduate- General & Admin- HR Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R188859 掲載日 Jul. 31, 2019
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The HR Specialist is a key member of the Global HR Services team responsible for providing administrative and operational program support for both candidates and VMware employees. This person will be responsible for the daily administration of various processes including the hiring process, verification of employment and business travel letters, employee terminations. This person will be responsible for working cross-functionally with other US-based HR teams including HRIS, Staffing, and Business Partners.
- Provide consultation to recruiters and hiring managers as needed regarding the hiring process & business travel letters.
- Audit and generate employment offer letters/ employment contracts and work as a direct point of contact for candidates between offer stage and New Hire on-boarding stage.
- Create specific HR documents such as business travel letters (including all necessary employee support letters for traveling & VISA purposes).
- Generate verification of employment letters.
- Process voluntary and involuntary terminations in our VMware’s HR System, Workday.
- Manage work via Workday and VMware’s ticket management tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in written and verbal English language
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate across global teams and partners.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary.
- Exhibit problem solving and critical thinking skills to facilitate consultation needed.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints.
- Shared Service Center experience is a plus
- Workday or other HR management tools is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team and cooperate with other team members.
- Hands-on experience with innovative technology
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.