Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Lead Business Analyst - Enterprise Data & Analytics今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1903686 掲載日 Mar. 18, 2019
Lead Analyst should have data analysis skills and hands-on experience on BI/Visualization tools and concepts. Candidate should also have relevant experience working as a BI Analyst across the end to end BI Project lifecycle; including, but not limited to the following: requirement gathering, KPI and metrics definition, dashboard and report design, partnering with IT to design and review technical solutions, conduct user acceptance testing (UAT), and drive adoption of BI deliverables/reports.
This person will be part of a larger Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics Team; as such, s/he will support stakeholders across different business processes, BI applications and reports, facilitate ad-hoc analysis, and/or any project activities related to BI tracks.
- Drive BI strategy, solution definition and execution for projects.
- Responsible for project planning, work product quality, project execution and project reviews.
- Become a subject matter expert on internal BI and reporting solutions.
- Become an advocate for BI usage and support user enablement and adoption.
- Develop in-depth business requirements for large projects -across a variety of business functions in all size projects.
- Manage stakeholder engagement with business teams to help define / refine / drive the BI strategy.
- Drive data analysis – identifying trends and key drivers of metrics.
- Demonstrate expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers.
- Drive testing activities on new solutions introduced into production.
- Drive input to BI development team on requirements and enhancements to existing data sets and reporting technologies.
- Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business.
- Lead reporting projects, taking ownership of successful completion for end to end lifecycle for large company wide projects.
- Plan and execute communication, training, and documentation to enable successful user adoption.
- Drive proof-of-concepts, BI tool evaluations, and data analytic activities.
- Guide and mentor other Business Analysts in the team.
- Demonstrate innovation & thought leadership toward enhancing business value, process improvements and customer impact.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 - 12 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements development, and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Direct engagement with business stakeholders and other project team members
- Technical knowledge and experience working with industry leading BI tools such as SAP-BO, Tableau, or any other similar tool
- Proficiency on standard SQL is a must (PostgreSQL or SAP-HANA highly desirable)
- Prioritize, define, and execute ad-hoc reports and data analysis as needed
- Business process knowledge in CRM and Sales Management
- Understanding of the primary business functions in a software organization, such as Sales, Professional Services, Renewals, Customer Advocacy, and the implementation of Business Intelligence solutions for these areas.
- Leadership skills working with distributed teams, at all levels of the organization without direct management oversight.
- Experience working in virtual environments.
- Excellent upstream and downstream communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation
- Ability to handle multiple projects task simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills, leadership, team-building and mentoring skills.
- Resilient and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and adaptable to fast-changing environment/objectives.
- Collaborate with and manage expectations of stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking ability