Careers in University and Recent Grads
University and Recent Grads
Intern - Global Services- General and Administrative Project Coordinator (3 months)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908753 掲載日 Oct. 08, 2019
Duration: 3 months contract
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Example: Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, Product Marketing, Program Management and Strategic Alliances.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are a strategic group within VMware. Our main objective is to bring the term “Customer Obsession” to life. This happens through survey programs, ad-hoc consultancy/studies and cultural events which impact directly the customer experience. The team is composed of members in the United States as well as Costa Rica and our impact is Global. As a Project Coordinator your key activities for the Insights will include:
- To craft and configure surveys that will reach thousands of respondents around the world
- To prepare and revise contact lists for our survey programs
- You will be provided communications management and coordination with partners which may require reporting and presenting results and next steps
- To build reports and data analysis are day to day tasks, to analyze accurately is part of your tasks as member of the team
- Advisory role to partners providing standard sharing & education on survey programs
- Share and lead creative listening programs to effectively collect customer, partner and employee feedback
- Online survey platform support
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Industrial Engineer /
Information Technology Administration / or related discipline.
- Dedication to innovative ideas that positively impact customers positive experiences
- Appropriate multi-tasking in a dynamic environment, ability to prioritize tasks deftly and effectively
- To appropriately perform in an environment with many challenging demands and activities occurring in different directions
- Good organization and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient when needed, while maintaining strong communication with management on pressing circumstances.
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed global team.
- Ability to learn the business and apply knowledge to daily processes
- Ability to learn survey processes / tools quickly
- Positive ‘can do’ work attitude. Strong social skills. Highly collaborative. Detail oriented. Self-motivated. Results oriented.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Project Management methodologies knowledge: Scrum, Waterfall, Agile
- Yellow or Green Belt is desired
- Knowledge of NPS and survey methodologies
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the Costa Rica may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.