Careers in Client Support
Customer Support Representative今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911843 掲載日 Aug. 15, 2019
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Specialist directly supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and works closely with Management and Service Delivery Technical teams to ensure that VMware provides exemplary customer service. Each specialist will ensure each customer contact will be a friendly, professional and encouraging experience to accurately address the needs of the customer. The Specialist also provides exemplary My VMware account support directly as well as collaborating with Internal VMware departments globally.
· Provide customer assistance and support primarily via phone, email for technical and customer account queries/issues.
· Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner.
· Assist customers in sourcing self-service options on VMware’s support website
· Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
· Dedicatedly update and Respond timely to customer inquiries, primarily via email and telephone to our expected critical metrics. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
· Build knowledge base content for internal and external use.
· Enter accurate detailed information into the VMware ticketing system
· Work directly with our Technical Support Engineers, Quality Analysts and Sales staff to resolve customer issues.
· Also work with staff in Customer Support Account specialists teams and other Internal Business support teams to resolve problems
· Review reports, logs to ensure any issues are logged, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
· Work with other groups (example Sales Support, IT) as required to ensure continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
· Resolve any customer account issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting where required.
· Customer Focus
· Effective communication
· Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
· Team and Collaborative Working
· Using Initiative- Achieving Goals
· B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good interpersonal Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Brazilian Portuguese.
· Self starter
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment
· Dependable time management skills.
· Positive and constructive attitude, comfortable facing new challenges and application technologies.
· Working Knowledge of Salesforce, database concepts and terminology, Internet software (requirement but not essential).
· Proficiency with Windows applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel.
· Real passion for learning new technology
· Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays
· Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues and problems