Careers in Finance
Business Unit FP&A Supervisor今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905988 掲載日 May. 07, 2019
The BU FP&A Supervisor position will be a hybrid role with both individual contributor and managerial responsibilities. This Supervisor will act as the primary senior finance support for a new, high-growth IoT business unit covering full P&L forecasting and reporting as well as developing long-term business models. In addition, this person will manage a local team of four analysts in Costa Rica. While other offsite managers will provide direction on the day-to-day responsibilities for these analysts, the role is a crucial partner in helping to clear roadblocks, ensuring the team shares best practices, and providing career development coaching.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day financial support for a high-growth IoT business unit in the U.S.
- Ensuring proper and timely execution of financial processes including forecasting, headcount budgeting, revenue modeling, month-end close, variance analysis, annual planning, three-year long-range planning, and other reporting activities.
- Controllership of bookings, revenue, spending, headcount, capital expenditures, and operational expenditures with regular business reporting updates to VP level staff members
- Prepare Business reporting for the assigned departments.
- Work with multiple business partners to develop an understanding of the business and translate that into operational priorities and financial modeling.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to a local team of four analysts providing FP&A support to other business units.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis roles
- Experience with forecasting, variance analysis, headcount budgeting, and revenue modeling
- Full P&L experience including both CAPEX and OPEX
- Proven team, BU, or project leadership experience in a finance capacity
- Global or international stakeholder management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to VP level business partners in the U.S.
- Demonstrated experience compiling and presenting data to stakeholders to influence high-level business decisions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate valuable insights from data.
- Advanced Excel skills are necessary.
- Degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Supervisory or Managerial experience is highly desired
- Accounting, general ledger and/or cash balance experience
- Ability to ramp quickly in a highly technical environment
- Initiative to project manage multiple deliverables, making priority calls and solving problems
- Knowledge of the MS office package.