Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Application Developer, SAP ABAP今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907702 掲載日 Jun. 21, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group
Our organization supports VMware SaaS and Perpetual (Invoice to Cash), Licensing functions with ERP platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility, scale and resiliency. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware
- •You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- •You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills and can easily switch between technology paradigms
- •You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
- •You strive to excel and to innovate
- •Strong Experience in Object Oriented ABAP, Reports, Adobe Forms, BADI’s, User-Exits.
- •Strong experience in Interfaces (BAPI, IDOC, Proxy)
- •Strong Experience in OData, Webservices, SAP Gateway.
- •Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- •Good functional knowledge of SAP FICO/ SAP MM and SAP PS.
- •Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- •ABAP HANA Programming experience.
- •Strong communication skills
- •Transform Functional requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- •Develop, code, document and execute unit tests.
- •Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- •Be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings (SaaS) in this domain.
- Technical experience in CRM is desirable.
- •8-10 years of full-time work-experience in SAP ABAP Programming.
- •Minimum 1-2 years of experience in SAP Fiori developments.
- •Proficiency of writing TDS for RICEFW.
- •Knowledge of Tax systems such as Vertex.
- •Proficiency in troubleshooting issues and assisting in bug-fixes in SAP.
- •Strong social skills and experience in engaging senior leadership and IT Teams.
- •Understanding of API/Microservices based architecture is a strong plus; Netweaver Gateway, Fiori experience preferred
- •Familiarity / Experience with SaaS offerings like Concur, Coupa, Fieldglass, Blackline is a plus.
- •SAP Certification preferred.
- •CRM Development experience is a plus