Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Program Manager, Public Sector Compliance今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914159-3 掲載日 Nov. 06, 2019
VMware is looking for a Public Sector Compliance Program Manager to join the Cloud Compliance group responsible for VMware’s global cloud compliance program. The Public Sector Compliance Program Manager drives initiatives to ensure compliance with Information Security requirements to meet U.S. Federal requirements as well as meeting the business compliance needs of the Public Sector business end to end across the company.
- Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdown structures, and project schedules;
- Maintains single pane of glass reporting for all Public Sector Compliance Initiatives
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of tasks within the team and between other business units;
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including internal to the team and business units;
- Provides information to the relevant business units regarding significant issues, provides recommended solutions in a transparent manner; and takes corrective action to resolve issues;
- Drive accountability, operating cadence for meetings and follow-ups, and clearly communicate objectives, deadlines and status to all stakeholders.
- Work with other program managers and cross functional teams to align schedules and resources to meet deadlines, identifying risks and removing roadblocks.
- Drive internal communication programs to raise awareness on strategic initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Services Compliance such as FedRAMP, SOC 2, ISO 27k series, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI
- Strong project management skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional with keen attention to detail
- Strong Business and Technical Skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is essential
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers
- Ability to influence without authority; partner with other functions
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail, ability to organize work, and follow-up skills are critical to the successful performance of position responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- US Secret Clearance, or US Top Secret Clearance desired
- Experience in delivering workflow improvements to existing processes
- CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CRISC or any accredited security certification
- Familiarity and understanding of broad range or IT hardware and software products, VMware products, cloud computing, or hosting services
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies (Jira, Confluence, MS Project, and MS Office)
- SharePoint Administration
- PowerBI reporting
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.