Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Compliance PMO Program Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913888-2 掲載日 Oct. 25, 2019
VMware is looking for a Compliance PMO Program Manager to join the Cloud Compliance group responsible for VMware’s global cloud compliance program. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the vision of the Cloud Compliance Program Management Office (PMO). You will be working with key partners and stakeholders to drive compliance alignment across VMware. The job requires cloud services business knowledge, compliance operations, and audit execution experience and knowledge to rapidly make a direct contribution in helping us achieve our goals.
• Implement & carry out the Cloud Compliance PMO vision
• Define, implement and operate program plans and processes to drive expected business outcomes
• Lead creation of processes, metrics, dashboard, tools and tool integrations as necessary to support additional requirements of scaling a fast-growing business
• Drive accountability, operating cadence for meetings and follow-ups, and clearly communicate objectives, deadlines and status to all stakeholders.
• Work with other program managers and cross functional teams to align schedules and resources to meet deadlines, identifying risks and removing roadblocks.
• Drive internal communication programs to raise awareness on strategic initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Services Compliance such as SOC 2, ISO 27k series, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional with keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Data Privacy laws
- Strong Business and Technical Skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is essential
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively work with all stakeholders and customers
- Ability to influence without authority; partner with other functions
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail, ability to organize work, and follow-up skills are critical to the successful performance of position responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering workflow improvements to existing processes
- CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CRISC or any accredited security certification
- Familiarity and understanding of broad range or IT hardware and software products, VMware products, cloud computing, or hosting services
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies (Jira, Confluence, MS Project, and MS Office)
- SharePoint Administration
- PowerBI reporting
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.