Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910166 掲載日 Sep. 04, 2019
VMware Cloud Automation Services allows customers to rapidly deploy infrastructure and services private and public clouds, on a variety of physical infrastructure, and hypervisors. CAS allows authorized users access to standardized IT services through a secure self-service portal, acting as a service governor and helping enforce business and IT policies throughout the service lifecycle. The Customer Success Engineering team is passionate about delivering features to delight customers as part of the core product and make the SDDC easy to adopt in very large environments. The CAS team is seeking a motivated engineer to help us build solutions at scale to make it easy for customers to manage their private cloud, the public cloud and everything in between.
• Design and develop features that enable radically simplified hybrid cloud automation
• Implement product features in compliance with the overall technical architecture of the system
• Develop a deep understanding of cloud scale architectures to evolve the product's technology foundation
• 4+ years of combined experience in design and development (coding) on enterprise-scale software systems or SaaS products.
• 3+ years of direct hands-on experience on production class systems or products that operate at large scale
• Familiarity with J2EE, REST and other distributed technologies desired
• Domain experience with building solutions or products that enable cloud computing, or leverage cloud technologies is a huge plus
• Experience with virtualization technologies (any platform, but particularly VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft HyperV) is a huge plus
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team environment is a must
• Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
• Bachelors in Computer Science; Masters very strongly preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills