Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Privacy Program Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913603-5 掲載日 Oct. 22, 2019
VMware’s Privacy Program Office is responsible for assisting the enterprise in operationalizing compliance with global privacy laws. Our team has a deep understanding of the company’s business objectives and products and services, to be able provide strategic assistance as it navigates the evolving legal privacy landscape.
As a member of the Privacy Program Office, you will report to the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO). Under the supervision of the CPO, you will work with the legal team and cross-functional stakeholders to embed privacy-related controls into business processes and applications that collect, store, and use personal data.
- Engage across compliance functions to draft, implement and maintain a privacy control framework
- Draft privacy-related standards, guidelines and playbooks to support business stakeholders implement of privacy controls
- Work with business unit stakeholders to implement privacy-related requirements into business processes and applications
- Drive the administration of VMware’s suite of privacy compliance tools, providing regular reports to the CPO and Global Privacy Legal Lead
- Work with legal and business stakeholders to support the administration of information rights requests
You will also be expected to perform, as necessary, day-to-day activities which include:
- Collaborate with privacy and security professionals on projects related to compliance with data protection and privacy related requirements
- Support on-going compliance initiatives to ensure business teams are operating in accordance with VMware’s internal data privacy principles, standards and procedures
- Provide project management support for VMware’s CPO and the privacy operations council
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent project or program management experience
- Minimum four years of experience in a consultant, legal, or program management environment with at least two years in privacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence across stakeholder groups
- Experience with Privacy Technologies such as OneTrust and BigID
- Additional education or certifications in Data Privacy (e.g., CIPP)
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.