Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912589 掲載日 Oct. 16, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Avi Controller (Containers) Developer:
Avi Controller orchestrates the deployment of the Application Load Balancers across multiple data path entities called Service Engine(s). The requisition involves working in the following areas which aide the orchestration of Application Load Balancers
- Containers: Avi integration with container ecosystems. This module handles all the integration aspects of Avi in areas of load balancing, analytics and security. Challenges involve scaling Avi and handling distributed handling of service discovery and high availability.
- ServiceMesh: This module works with NSX Service Mesh providing next generation application delivery. Ingress Gateway, Global Server Load Balancing, Web Application Firewall and Client Authentication are some major features in this area.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with distributed systems.
- 5+ Years of development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals like Operating Systems and Data Structures.
- Familiarity with Container based ecosystems like OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of challenges involved in designing scalable applications.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good software development practices : should thrive in an environment of rapid development, peer code reviews, and writing good functional/unit tests
- Highly proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: Golang, C++, C.
- Working knowledge of Python desirable.