Careers in General and Administrative
General and Administrative
Manager Workplace Operation今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913989 掲載日 Oct. 24, 2019
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Workplace Manager will (lead a team to) manage the day-to-day activities for the assigned facility and be the on-sitekey point of contact for business stakeholders. The role will assume overall responsibility for site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services, Cafeteria, Pantry , Transport services, Reception, Visitors Management Helpdesk, Mail room, Shipping and receiving, Ergonomics, EHS , Sustainability coordination and Landlord coordination.
- People Management (where applicable):
- Demonstrate and ensure to instill a culture in the team that match VMware EPIC2 values and being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, Team Player and valuing the Customer
- Manage and coach team
- Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team
- Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team
- Mentor and enable Training & Development of team members
- Business Stakeholder Management:
- Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site business leaders’ expectations are met.
- Build and develop effective stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organization
- On-site key point of contact for REW in the VMW office premises
- Procurement & Vendor Management
- Ensure vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget
- Ensure that vendor procurement processes comply with VMware strategic and sourcing, procurement guidelines.
- Contracts Management
- Plan and manage all workplace contracts for the site to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs.
- Ensure expiry of contracts are well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed
- Ensure contracts are continually assessed to deliver best value to the client
- Finance Management
- Actively work to ensure that the VMware office financial operations are meeting or exceeding targets and control requirements as per VMware Code of Ethics
- Ensure financial processes are always followed.
- Health & Safety Management, Ergonomics services
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Ensure to coordinate with Ergo consultant and meet VMware employee needs as required.
- Site Operations Management
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices and implement Industry Best Practice operations.
- Ensure Cafeteria programs are managed as per Company standards.
- Ensure safe practices are put in place to run the transport operations and highlight to business if there are any challenges with regards to operations.
- Ensure Pantry services (Amenities program) is implemented as required.
- Implement building procedures, performance measures and ensure they are always maintained.
- Space coordination – Seating & Planning .
- Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
- Review existing operations regularly to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- 24/7 emergency call support and FM vendor team attendance is required
- Ensure to participate and lead the VMware programs as required.
- Risk Management
- Ensure a property risk management program including audits is implemented and maintained
- Ensure disaster recovering and business continuity plans are supported and maintained as per management guidelines.
- Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place
- Assist in the development of guidelines and strategies to ensure compliance with VMware business conduct.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and business Service Level Agreement targets
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field &/or 08-10 years’ experience in facilities, hospitality or related field
- Has experience working in
- Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of critical facilities
- Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- Has an understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Strong budget management and financial analysis skills
- Strong knowledge in transport, cafeteria and workplace services management.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Customer Focus & Relationship Management
- Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to customer service and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to interact with a wide range of employees, including senior levels
- Ability to manage conflict and balance between customer and firm requirements
- Has a customer service oriented attitude.
- Team Leadership (where applicable)
- Ability to lead team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels
- Project Management & Organizational Skills
- Excellent planning & organizational skills to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using a quantitative approach
- Proven ability to employ holistic approaches and looks at long term solutions
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills (English & local language), also an active listener.
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- Ability to manage the events.
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strongly goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
- Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo
Business leaders and Employees
Landlord / Property management
REW Managers & Sr. Director
FM Vendors and their staff.
REPORTING TO: Sr. Manager -India Workplace Operations.