Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Web Developer (Launch)- End User Computing今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912182 掲載日 Aug. 27, 2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
The VMware End User Computing team is looking for a full-time Software Development Engineer to help drive the evolution of our next-generation Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform.
Our mission is to empower employees to easily access corporate applications, content, email, and more, from any of their devices, while ensuring enterprise grade management and security. By delivering a premier UEM suite through our cloud-hosted service, we enable thousands of organizations across the globe to securely adopt mobility and thrive in today’s business environments.
Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits? Can you meet bold delivery dates and work with tight schedules?
In that case you would be an ideal addition to our team as you will get to work on meaningful problems, develop products for cloud scale, tackle interesting challenges, and implement self-healing systems. Our products are undergoing rapid change, and much of our work is centered around establishing a highly-scalable architecture supporting dozens of platform services to enable rapid delivery. As a key team member, you will be instrumental as we build extraordinary products and architecturally-sound systems that are aligned with our business needs.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the WS1 UEM Core Platform team, you will develop and improve products and services across geographical boundaries to deliver well integrated solutions working closely with other engineering organizations within VMware. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop highly scalable Web Applications and Services
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests
- Analyze performance and scalability of existing applications and services
- Participate in code reviews
- Work independently and effectively in a team
- Pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understanding of core computer science fundamentals as algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed systems, object-oriented programming and multi-threaded programming
- Understanding and ability to build systems involving Web Services, RESTful APIs, Relational Databases
- Writing testable code and design patterns.
- Distributed systems
- Scalable systems design experience
- Experience in developing software using C#/Java
"This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.”