Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
VSAN Senior Member of Technical Staff - Storage and lifecycle platform今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913223 掲載日 Oct. 16, 2019
HCI (Hyper-Converged Infrastructure) software development team is now looking for a seasoned engineer with excellent leadership, analytical skills and domain knowledge to join and be part of developing the leading edge HCI products.
- Understanding the key requirements for the data center virtualization orchestration, architecting a solution and delivering a working prototype and the final product
- Lead & contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of a distributed platform for container-packaged applications.
- Review and test existing technologies and software components and make recommendations for use and integration.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects.
- Provide technical specifications, talks, presentations and white papers for new designs and architectures.
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems.
- Assist with debugging and verification of defects in your own and others' work.
- Provide mentorship and lead strong development practices inside the team.
- Engage, champion and contribute to Open Source Software communities.
- BS/MS in CS from reputable university or equivalent experience
- Deep technical depth and hands-on expertise in data center technologies including virtualized storage, computing and networking. network virtualization and orchestration; strong knowledge of Storage Area Network, L2/L3 protocols, VxLAN
- Hands-on experience with VMware products is highly desired
- Familiarity with virtualization architectures and protocols; solid understanding of API interfaces
- Experience with clustering and with building distributed, scalable software systems is highly desirable.
- Exposure to multiple programming languages is essential, as the ability to pick up and use the language that suits a body of work is expected.
- Outstanding coding skills in one or more of those programming languages.
- Must be capable of researching alternatives and making architectural/design/business decisions independently.