Careers in Sales
vSAN/HCI Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912662-2 掲載日 Oct. 03, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today
vSAN is a key component of VMware’s Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) strategy. vSAN enables customers to achieve the agility, flexibility, and cost savings required to keep up with modern IT requirements. With our products, virtualization environments are enabled to abstract & simplify storage management, achieving a dramatic increase in performance and cost savings, while automating workflows to accelerate applications and services delivery.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business within VMware.
Job Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a proven and experienced, but dynamic and creative vSAN/Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) Sales Specialist. The Sales Specialist is responsible for selling VMware’s vSAN/HCI products, leveraging an extended team that includes VMware’s core sales force, SEs, OEM partners and channel partners. This includes prospecting, developing, forecasting and closing opportunities directly and through channels. This extended team is driven to a common goal within an assigned territory.
• You are responsible for selling the vSAN/HCI product portfolio across your assigned territory
• You will drive account sales strategy for the vSAN/HCI portfolio across your territory and establish sales cadence with core account teams
• You are responsible for moving transactions through the entire sales cycle, from early prospecting to forecasting to closure
• Adopt account portfolio sales enablement and strategy with channel partners
• You will collaborate with Systems Engineers, Inside Sales and the channel to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio.
• You will prospect new opportunities for vSAN/HCI within your territory
• You will match the vSAN/HCI solution to the customer’s mission needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• You will develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of vSAN/HCI
• You will work closely with SEs, Storage Architects, IT Administrators and senior IT executives to successfully move each opportunity through the customer’s evaluation process
• You will participate in the development, presentation, and sales of our vSAN/HCI value proposition
• 8+ years of experience in related software industry
• You have experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
• You have experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SEs, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
• You have the ability to operate in large, complex, matrixed organizations
• Experience selling platform products, such as Virtualization, Operating Systems, SAN systems, Databases, and other enterprise infrastructure
• Industry expertise in storage, especially experience in selling to virtualization and storage personnel in enterprise IT departments
• Consistent track record of successful selling in a highly competitive environment
• Proven experience to penetrate new “green-field” accounts and establish relationships at the senior leadership level or with relevant partners within accounts
• Able to manage a high-volume, transactional business with many deals being developed and closed simultaneously
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, honesty, and good-natured fun. Additionally, we would like:
• Do you excel in strategic and value selling? including managing six and seven figure t
• Have you had success winning net new accounts as well as selling into white space within existing install base?