Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Program Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912554-2 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. In End-User Computing at VMware, we are in the business of helping customers bring Business Mobility to reality: transforming their high-demand applications, building and leading the next-generation desktop, and helping industries shift core business processes and operations to make things happen only possible in today's mobile environment. With over 60,000 customers around the globe, our EndUser Computing team is helping companies deliver work at the speed of life and our technologies are leading what's happening next for users across the enterprise.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are searching for a talented, dynamic, hands-on person to manage the VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) program. You will work closely with the global VCI community to ensure that all instructors keep their training plans, teach days and certifications current and to maintain the required evaluation score for classes delivered. You will also work with the Education Delivery and Operations teams to coordinate VCIs in support of the VMware Education business.
- Schedule and work with GEO Delivery Managers to create Instructor Certification Workshops to enable new VCI applicants
- Manage L2 & L3 support cases from VMware Instructors requiring assistance (enablement, training plans, communities, course preparation, eBooks)
- Manage and maintain VMware Certified Instructor portal and site
- Maintain VCI training plan enforcement for all VMware courses globally with certification team
- Event organization of VMware Certified Instructor Day. Setup/organize, create agenda for VCI Day VMworld in the Americas and EMEA. Includes Facility logistics along with booking executive and “tech Talk” speakers
- Coordinate with Education GTM schedule to ensure new/updated course releases are published/scheduled globally and instructors are available to deliver new/updated courses
- Schedule Lead Technical Instructors for BETA courses and Train the Trainer events
- Manage eBook User Accounts, POs and coordinate eBook issue resolution
- Monitor Internal VCI utilization reporting and Instructor Skills Updates
- Worked in an IT Education department in an enterprise level software companies for 5 -7 years
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization
- Proven attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate, especially in in a web or SaaS environment
- 5 plus years experience with MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- A BA or BS
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
Home Office - Anywhere in the United States.
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.