Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
UX Researcher今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907740 掲載日 Jun. 21, 2019
VMware is seeking a talented UX Researcher with deep understanding of the UX Process and Methodologies. The ideal candidate would have experience in creating a variety of UX deliverables and formulating actionable next steps. The role will involve a lot of in person interviewing and journey mapping, so you would be someone who is not afraid to ask questions and lead the conversation.
Experience with early concepts and ideas, data visualization, UI and interaction design would be considered a plus.
- Help the organization understand the challenges our colleagues face with the tools, processes and services they are provided with.
- Identify key research areas and questions and address them through a wide range of methods.
- Create research strategy and shape the development of an innovative and colleague-centered experience across platforms and channels.
- Emphasize and communicate the needs of our colleagues with stakeholders.
- Help to shape the understanding of user research within VMware and evolve the research process to best suit internal needs.
- Collaborate closely with international team of interaction designers, developers and user researchers,
- Participate and contribute to testing and validation of products from rough concepts to high-fidelity prototypes,
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Good operational knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; familiarity with prototyping tools is a big plus.
- Ability to create a variety of UX Deliverables, such as Journey Maps, Service Blueprints, Personas, etc.
- In-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods including in-depth interviews, focus groups, usability testing, surveys, ethnographic studies.
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights and communicate them to all stakeholders through great storytelling.
- Degree in Design, Social Sciences (Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology), HCI or related field
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
- As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.